Twin Rivers Federal Credit Union has developed a comprehensive plan for business continuity in case of an emergency. Our plans are designed to ensure that if at all possible our operations will continue to function with little or no disruption. We have implemented extensive safeguards to make certain that our members’ accounts will be secure and accessible and that our members will be able to reach us regardless of the scope of the situation or event.
We have also developed plans about how we will respond to events other than disasters that significantly disrupt our operations. The policy is flexible in responding to actual events as they occur, since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information.
In the event of an emergency:
- Please check our website at at www.twinriversfcu.org and/or
- Please call our audio response line at 1-800-494-3921
We will post updates to our website and audio response system as soon and as often as we have new information to provide.
What you can do to be prepared for a disaster:
Be sure to keep your identification safe, current, and available.
- Know the location of your driver’s license, birth certificate, marriage license, social security card, etc.
Create a list of your financial information.
- List account numbers for your deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, ATM cards, debit cards and the phone numbers for each. Store this information in a personal safe or encode it (using a code you can easily remember) to avoid providing a blueprint for identity thieves.
Learn more about emergency preparedness at www.ready.gov.
- This website, developed by the US Department of Homeland Security, covers many common natural and other disasters, and offers a guide to preparation and recovery.